Friday, November 15, 2013

Blog all the things!!

I've tried this before. Back when diaries were the way to go I tried that. Bought a very pretty one. Didn't write a damn thing. Years later it was LiveJournal. Tried that too and even managed to write a bit. Then stopped. See my mind works in mysterious ways. There's a lot of voices up there and sometimes they just go silent (which is a bit frightening because then it gets way to quiet). Sometimes only a couple will be moving about in the cobwebs in my head and I'll start plotting a story - and maybe even writing it. And then sometimes, like now, every single damn one of them wakes up and throws a freaking rave and - I start blogging.

This blog will likely be something akin to a review blog. I have a lot of interests. I will probably write about them. I'm tend to get really excited about a lot of things and can't really focus on just one thi.... ooo shiney! Right, sorry. Where was I? Oh yes - what is this blog about. You'll probably find my thoughts on movies *cough*Thor*cough*, gaming (Xbox Live gamertag is CelticAngel76 add me!), TV, music, photography (the hubby and I do some concert photography, check Pit Freaks), books... you get the idea. And life in general. I am often told I have an exciting and cool life. I guess we'll see if you all agree or not.

It's been a while, so be gentle with me. But I've found myself wanting to put thoughts down on paper - or screen as the case may be - more and more lately and while I am addicted to Facebook and Twitter like woah, this is really more the place for what I'm wanting to do. So you might get a lot of posts, and you might get only a couple, and you might get a nice steady stream. Who knows. We'll see what happens.

In any case, welcome to my mind! Pay no attention to the shadows in the corners, they don't bite.

Much.


No comments:

Post a Comment